Join the technology team at Ariadne Maps and improve disruptive technology powered by state-of-the-art techniques. Ariadne Maps has a start-up culture in which your innovative ideas can be put to the test and impact a billion dollar industry.
At Ariadne Maps, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our team comes from different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute end-to-end for data science projects, from data processing, to training, evaluating, to deploying and monitoring
- Understand business objectives and translate them into solutions that leverage machine learning
- Monitor data quality and work on feature engineering
- Contribute to automated model training and inference pipelines
- Support the team to define model validation and monitoring strategies
- Analyze the shortcomings of existing solutions and iterate on improvements
What You Should Bring
- Background in a quantitative field such as computer science, electrical engineering, economics, etc.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with specialized ML libraries
- First-hand experience in deploying, maintaining, and updating models in production
- Solid understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of different ML algorithms
- Experience working with cloud-platform environments, such as AWS
- Fluency in English (German would be an advantage)
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
To apply for this position, send us your cover letter, CV and earliest starting date to [email protected]!