Business Development Representative
(Working Student/Project Studies/Internship)
Join the marketing team at Ariadne Maps and improve disruptive technology powered by state-of-the-art techniques. Ariadne Maps has a start-up culture in which your innovative ideas can be put to the test and impact a billion dollar industry.
At Ariadne Maps, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our team comes from different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What You’ll Do
- Generate and nurture leads through digital/mailing/phone
- Lead opportunities of change as they relate to campaign and lead generation gaps.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing team to enhance opportunities to deliver incremental revenue.
- Book discovery meetings through a combination of the classic prospecting techniques like social outreach via LinkedIn, phone or email.
- Prospect and generate leads in the market.
- Outreach the leads, book meetings and convert them to customers.
What You Should Bring
- Currently advancing in your Bachelor or Master’s degree, or a recent graduate.
- Relevant sales experience preferred, but not essential
- Ability to engage with prospects over the phone, email, or LinkedIn
- Ambition to build a career in sales with an eye on future growth
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Great communication skills – able to provide clear & concise content.
- Genuine interest in the retail and transportation industry.
- Fluency in English and German
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
To apply for this position, send us your cover letter, CV and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org!