Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Join the marketing team at Ariadne Maps and improve disruptive technology powered by state-of-the-art techniques. Ariadne Maps has a start-up culture in which your innovative ideas can be put to the test and impact a billion dollar industry.
At Ariadne Maps, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. Our team comes from different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize and enable our growth: Ideate, create and launch content related to building our brand and reach. Keep constant track of data and adapt the content in order to improve performance.
- Make organic social a channel for growth: You steer the perception of the public via great, shareable content. You build organic social as a channel for growth and brand building, focusing on our target groups and stakeholders. You generate signed customers by “buzz”.
- Create great content: You engage and grow our audience by writing, photographing, filming and editing awesome posts. You do this across different channels with different target audiences, e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Build a community: You engage with users, empathize with them and are their advocate to improve our product and storytelling.
- Create convincing narratives to convert users: When creating stories, you always have our brand and customers in mind. You make content look and feel seamless to our users. It brings them closer to engaging with us.
- Try out new things: You continuously experiment with new formats and never run out of ideas.
What You Should Bring
- Currently advancing in your Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Preferably experience with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in creating content for and managing LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook social media accounts.
- Proven ability to create great social media content, user stories, photos and videos – either for yourself or someone else.
- Creative storyteller, bursting with ideas and creativity and with the ability to amplify your ideas by using the right channels to push them.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Great communication skills – able to provide clear & concise content.
- Genuine interest in the retail and transportation industry.
- Fluency in English (German would be an advantage)
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements – we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
To apply for this position, send us your cover letter, CV and earliest starting date to email@example.com!